Friday, May 17, 2013

Minute to Win It

A couple months ago, I stumbled across a "Minute to Win" It game on clearance in the game section of a store.  We don't play a ton of board games as a family, but I have high hopes, so I'm always on the lookout. If you're not familiar with the game show of the same name, it's a lot of different active tasks that you have to complete in 60 seconds. I thought the game had the potential to make for some family fun.


We've only played it once, but it was fun.  Hopefully we play it again soon.  We balanced eggs on a box...


We tossed eggs to each other (harder than it may sound)...


Picked up plastic balls with our feet (silly, I know, but this is the game, people!)....


Walked with a ball between our legs.....


Tried to bounce a ball on the table and have it land in a narrow box.....


Again, harder than it sounds, and I was really concentrating, apparently.  Normally, I would choose not to post this unattractive facial expression on my blog, but I thought I should be fair for once, since I'm always posting pictures my girls aren't very thrilled with!


And, this must be my, "We're having fun with this silly game, huh, Glenn?"!!




No comments: