Thursday, April 9, 2015

Don't Listen to Mom

Our stop at Multnomah Falls was a much-needed break in our 12 hours in the car on the way to coast.  I was trying to keep us moving and suggested we not take the walk up to the upper bridge in the interest of time.  For once, I'm grateful my family didn't listen to me.  It was fun to walk through the mossy woods and get up close and personal with the spray from the falls.


The girls thought it would be funny to "throw" their brother over the edge of the path!  Thankfully, the trip went so well, I don't think they had too many moments of wishing they had followed through with that idea! :)


The view looking down.








There's quite a breeze and lots of water in the air.  And so beautiful!




So much fun.  We need to do more of this before our children start leaving the nest!  One selfie and then we hit the road.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Better hustle ... "Nest leaving" to begin very soon.