Friday, April 24, 2015

Technical Difficulties


The prep for the Asotin Rodeo parade went very well.  The parade itself, not so much.  Sadly we had some technical difficulties and the flowers that sit behind the saddle fell off early in the parade.  Luckily Glenn and Ellea were following in the pickup and trailer so they were able to take them from her.


Parade helping crew....



Parade watching crew....



Morgan and I hopped into the pickup as they came by our spot to watch the start of the parade.  Jasper had a hard time with all the craziness and being expected to walk slowly and stop a lot so he got a little worked up.  But we made it!


And then it was time for the royalty luncheon which we decided was much less stressful than the parade!


And they feed you! :)  Unfortunately, they only allowed two guests with each royalty, so Morgan and Glenn were on their own.



So much royalty!  But I have my favorite!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is it my imagination ... or does that girl stand out in a crowd?

lorettapox said...

Well, I think so, but I'm a little biased! :)