Friday, April 17, 2015

Really. Cold. Feet.



I loved walking on the sand with my family.



This might be my new favorite picture....


And I loved watching them play in the water.



While I was safely at the water's edge.  They were crazy.  They started out with their pants rolled up, but got so wet they quit worrying about.  Morgan was completely soaked.  Brrrr!

As you know, the water's edge is unpredictable at the ocean, so I ended up in the water up to my ankles.  I wanted to scurry out of the water, but I was talked into a picture first.


Okay.  One picture.... hurry up!


Seriously.  I'm in pain here.  And the water's getting deeper.


Are we done yet?


Okay, we'll try one foot out of the water.  But hurry.


And there always has to be one crazy one.  I'll put my feet down for that.  Then me and my cold feet are outta here.

No comments: