Thursday, October 1, 2015

Life on Horseback


I haven't made time (or been able due to ankle injury) to ride my horse much this year.


And I hardly ever get to ride with this guy.



I talked him into going for a brief ride with me a couple weeks ago.  We both agreed we need to do it more often.


And when we got back to the house, this sweet girl and I went out for another little ride.



So fun to get two rides in in one day.


And last weekend, we went to a friend's house and  went for a ride.  Always fun to ride with a friend and catch up on life from horseback.  I have a pretty great life. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

For this ... I wish that we lived closer. Do you suppose you could move the whole place just a little closer to the coast.

Anonymous said...

You all just look like you are have so much fun ... all the time! I'm really happy for you.