Friday, October 23, 2015

Happy Birthday, Glenn!



Glenn had a birthday this week.  Sadly, I was out of town for work, but I hear the kids took good care of him.  And Nicole made us a lovely lasagna dinner and chocolate creme pie on Saturday.  


She'd never made either a lasagna or a creme pie before, so she was having a good day in the kitchen and we all paid off.  This picture really doesn't do her pie justice.  Photographing food might not be my forte.  I'm too excited to just eat it! :)


Happy Birthday, Glenn!  Hope it's another great year.  Thank you for all you do for me, our children  and our community to make our life on this planet a meaningful one.  You're a great guy and I love you more than ever.  God bless you always.
Love,
Loretta


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Glenn!! You are such a blessing to so many! Our Lord picked such a wonderful man to be my daughter's husband!! I so appreciate all you do! Love you to the moon and back!!
:)
Your mother-in-love, Rose Ann

Anonymous said...

Yhep ... I second that motion! You are a KEEPER!!!