Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Another Birthday

My birthday came around again recently.  I was well-taken care of, as usual.  I hung out with Morgan and Ellea and Grandma on Saturday while Glenn and Nicole were at the state track meet cheering on the Prairie team.


My mom and the kiddos made me feel very loved and special.  The kids and I did some yard saling and went shopping for a few bedding plants.  Grandma and Ellea made dinner and we watched a movie.  It was a great day.






I had (gluten-free) brownies at mom's on Saturday and a yummy decadent chocolate cake on Sunday.
It was a good gig!



How cute are my new boots?  Love them!!  Of course, it helps that I sent an email to Glenn (and the girls) with two specific pairs I liked! I've found it's best to be direct. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you had a Happy
Birthday Loretta.
love
aunt wanda

Anonymous said...

To get boots that cool ... you really must point them out yourself! Lol