Wednesday, May 7, 2014

More Bloomsday Pics


For some reason unknown to me, the professional photos from Bloomsday are free to download this year.  Most years you have to pay big bucks to buy the pics, so I thought I'd share the photos of Glenn and I.


I really like this one of Glenn.  He's such a rock star to run a 12K.  And with broken toes!


I especially like this guy with the handlebar mustache on the left!  I think he'd be more aerodynamic without it, but what do I know?


It feels SO good to walk across that finish line!  Of course, it's not like the bus picks you up on the other side of the finish, so you're not done walking, but you're closer!  And we made our goal of breaking under two and half hours.  Two hours and twenty minutes isn't as good as Glenn's hour and eight, but we all have our own victories! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My WORD ! You guys are sure a busy bunch !!!! You always make me feel like ... "I wish I was there".