Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Pinterest Inspiration

I recently had the duty honor of putting together the centerpieces for Glenn's annual customer appreciation dinner he organizes for the sawmill he works with.  Every year, we try to keep the centerpieces appropriate to the theme of a sawmill and a bunch of loggers and farmers.  I was especially pleased with this year's efforts.

Everyone raved about my craftiness and creative juices.  I kept giving the credit to Pinterest where the picture above provided ample inspiration.  I can copy other people's creativeness.  That's really not too impressive.


It helps when someone else pays the bill.  I found burlap and candles and candle holders and even the moss online.  The hubby provided the wood and we picked up the pine cones in our back yard.  Not sure how easy it will be to top this one for next year's event.  Just another excuse to spend time on Pinterest!

No comments: