Friday, January 2, 2015

Cousins at Christmas


We have this great holiday tradition where my family and my brother's family meet up in Lewiston for dinner and to take in the lights at a park that's all decked out.  It's always fun.  It's sometimes frigid.  This year, the weather was delightful, even for me.

We always take a cousins picture.  And this year, the kids were very cooperative about trying different backdrops.


There's always a little craziness going on with this bunch of hooligans.  That's what makes it fun.


Pretty great looking group of kids, if you ask me.


Growing up too fast, though.  They range in age from 10 to 16.  I don't know how that's possible.


And here's a selfie of Glenn and I under a pink-lighted tree.  We're not as cute as the kiddos are, but we manage.

No comments: