Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Family Games and Agony

We are going to try to spend more time playing family games this year.  Ellea has a crazy game called Headbandz where you ask yes or no questions and try to figure out what the card on your head is.  For example, I think mine in the picture below is bacon.  I enjoy bacon.  Just sayin'.



You may notice that I have a kitchen towel on my neck.  It's an ice pack, actually.  I have a little arthritis in my neck due to an old whiplash injury.  Age is a terrible thing.  This is not my favorite picture.  I figure my family puts up with plenty of pictures on my blog that they deem undesirable, so I'm subjecting myself to the same agony.


See?  Like this.  I don't imagine this will be my girls' favorite picture ever, either.  You're welcome, girls.

No comments: