Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Sledding in Stubble

 Ellea and Morgan loved their snow sledding over Christmas break.  Nicole did too, but these two just couldn't get enough.


Sadly, we haven't had much snow this winter.  We often use inflatable tubes for sledding, but hay stubble sticking up through the snow is hard on inner tubes.  Darn that hay stubble.


But it didn't dissuade these two from making the best of it.  Despite how their mother feels about cold and snow and being exposed  the cold and snow, they're all about it.  I'm glad they didn't inherit my anti-cold tendencies.  Unfortunately, they expect me to join them sometimes, despite those tendencies.  I try.  I don't always say yes, but I don't always say no and in my estimation that's pretty darn good.  I'm just glad I don't live on the east coast right now! :)

No comments: