Thursday, January 19, 2012

Bus Stop

Winter has reared its ugly head again! The kids are happy about it. And, I guess if it's going to be cold, it might as well be snowy, but it's not much fun to drive in. Especially when we're so out of practice!

The bus got stuck in our driveway yesterday morning.






Luckily, Glenn was home. He was Johnny-on-the-spot with his tractor. It doesn't look like much, but there was about 10 inches of snow, and a layer of ice under the snow. Darn that ice!




Glenn conferred with the bus driver and then he gave them a little push from behind. Nicole tells me they were wishing their dad hadn't helped. They didn't mind being stuck in the driveway!


I thought brieflly about venturing out into the snow to get a better angle on the action. Then I came to my senses, snapped the picture from the front porch and happilly went back into the house!

No comments: