Sunday, January 22, 2012

Date Night, January 2012

Hubby and I went on our first date of the New Year last night. I tried to publish a blog post from his smart phone about our date, but phone outsmarted me! Romantic me, I'm typing on his phone while he drives us to our destination!

His employer has a "Winter Party" every January. Very smart to skip the busy Christmas season, since everyone's so busy in December. We had a yummy meal, lots of delicious desserts and a DJ. It was a fun evening.

I've decided we should strive to go out on date at least once a month. That's not too much to ask, is it? I guess I better mention this plan to Glenn since he's the one I want to go on most the dates with!

2 comments:

wendi drake said...

super cute!

anatomy 1 said...

Nice job quys, I'll have to try to convince Marv of this too :) Marv's idea of a "date" is watching a DVR'd movie at home. Romatic, huh? We still need to plan a time to take you two to a nice dinner on us for your "return on car referral" dinner.