Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Peace and Quiet

My children are champion TV watchers so it was to their delight and my trepidation that we recently bought a van with a DVD player. It even has two wireless headphones and headphone jacks in the back row so Glenn and I don't have to listen to a movie we can't see.

We made our first trip to Lewiston in the new van over the weekend. We had to listen to the kids argue about which movie to watch. Excellent. Something new to argue about. Kids can never have too many things to argue about. That's what I always say.

I'm not sure what I was thinking. They watch too much TV already.

BUT, it did make for a delightfully quiet car for me to take a nap in. Maybe it is a good thing. I do love my car naps. I take a blanket and neck pillow any time I think I might get a nap. Which is any time we drive more than 20 minutes!

No comments: