Monday, August 27, 2012

Our yearly trip to Silverwood usually takes place in late June or early July, but this year, it happened in August. Never again. Attendance has been around four to five thousand people in year's past, but this year it was over 8,500. We're not accustomed to waiting in long lines. We'd didn't like it much. But we still had fun, of course!
We started out our day with a photo op with Garfield. Not sure why Silverwood is associated with Garfield, but who can resist a photo with a huge stuffed animal?

Looking back, I see I went crazy with Silverwood posts last year, so if you missed it they can be found here, here, here, here, and here! I'll try not to bore you with so many posts about it this year, but I can't make any promises!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love all your pictures.
love you all aunt wanda