Sunday, July 17, 2011

Silverwood, Part Two

After a couple hours of water adventures in the water park portion of Silverwood, we were on to some theme park action. Glenn is always a good sport about being the one to schlep our wet towels, etc back out to the parking lot. While he was doing that, we browsed in a gift shop and rode the Carousel. Somehow we missed riding the carousel last year. It was very sad.



Not this year. The kids and I thoroughly enjoyed our horsie ride.


No one got bucked off, or anything!


We spied "Odie" from the Garfield comics wandering around while we were riding our horses. I asked the kids if they wanted me take their picture with him, fully expecting the girls to say NO WAY! But they were all for it!! I even pointed out that this picture would make it on my blog. They pondered that for a moment, but surprisingly, they were still all for it!

He has a pretty overwhelming tongue, that Odie, but everyone came away dry and unharmed.

No comments: