Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Silverwood, Part Four

I know you're loving more and more and more pictures of our time at Silverwood. Imagine, if we ever made it to somewhere more interesting and photo-worthy like Disneyland. I'd have a whole year worth of posts!! Hang in there, dear readers. Just one more post after today. I promise.The girls had never gone on this ride before. It tilted around as it moved in a circle. I figured if the Tilt-a-Whirl was almost too much for me, this one would surely push me over the edge, so I passed. I was thrilled with this picture. They look like they're really enjoying themselves, don't'cha think?! (They're in car 14.)Then there's this silly thing. It was only about a 30 second ride, and there was no line (because it's meant for little ones, I think!) so we went on it multiple times. Poor attendant guy. He was probably getting pretty tired of us 30-somethings and our kids! Not sure why I kept going on this ride. It really made my stomach do flips (I know--sad, isn't it?!). When I was a kid, I loved swinging on a swing set as high as I could go. Can't do that any more--my stomach objects! Well, this is like a huge swing set with a motor. My back is to the camera (you know--the one with the crazy-curly hair!), you can see that I'm smiling and cringing all at the same time!!
Morgan "driving." Scary, but true.

We always enjoy the magic show. Nick Norton has been the magician every year for the past few years. We always leave there scratching our heads and wondering, "how did he do that?!" He makes his assistant disappear and reappear, makes a table float and wanders all over the audience with it. All kinds of cool tricks.

1 comment:

wendi DRAKE said...

no, your blog isn't boring, it always has pictures but might not be interesting!!!!!!!!! i love your blog, i know everyone in it ;)