Thursday, February 7, 2013

Makeover

I tagged along as a chaperon on a youth group rally in Coeur d'Alene that Nicole went to last weekend.  We had a fun, great time, got very little sleep, and enjoyed some time in a "real" mall (we don't have one of those nearby) the next day before making the 3 hour drive home.  After wandering around for a while with another mom, I randomly (jokingly) suggested we get a makeover from the Clinique counter in Macy's.  Much to my surprise, we ended up doing it!

This is our "before" picture. . . .


And after a little make-up magic, our inner-bombshells were uncovered!  We enjoyed it so much.  The two women who dolled us up were delightful and talented.  We even learned a little bit about what colors to use. Of course, since they work on commission, I felt slightly guilted into buying a couple things, but I'm happy with my purchases.  What the heck - you only live once!!