Friday, February 15, 2013

Sugar Baby

I was doing an internet search for Valentine's ideas for the hubby and decided to try one of those cute "Candy Grams" I've seen before.


Glenn was sufficiently impressed. Of course, being the sentimental fool that he is, I'm not sure he'll ever actually remove the candy and eat it.  My mom had a fabulous suggestion:  if he opens the candies carefully he can tape the wrappers back up there.  We'll see if he's willing to "ruin" it.  If it were me, I'd have eaten half of them within an hour.  That's the difference between Glenn and I.


Since you can't read it so well in the picture I'll share my prose with you.  Yes, I wrote it.  I found some examples online that helped me.  Pinterest.  You can find anything on Pinterest.


Dearest "Sugar Baby,"
"U-no" you're my Valentine.  You're my one and only.
Our love is a "Whopper."  With you I'll never be lonely.
I "Scor"ed big when you made me your wife.
You are my "Lifesaver" in this sometimes difficult life.
I love our "Good & Plenty" "Snickers" and fun!
You're "Extra" special & I love you a TON!!
Hugs & Kisses, Loretta

No comments: