Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Old Man Morgan

Ack!  It's been how many days since my last blog post?!  You select few who read my blog probably were beginning to wonder if I'd froze to death up here in the tundra!  Well, good news!  I'm still alive (albeit cold) and ready to resume my mostly daily blog!

Yesterday was the 100th day of school, so Morgan and his classmates got to dress up like 100-year-olds.  He did what I told him not to and put together his costume at the last minute, but it came together okay.


This was his "grumpy old man" look.  He's using Nicole's pig cane.  Classy, huh?!


We attempted to put cornstarch in his hair, but you can't tell very well in the picture.  We also attempted wrinkles with an eyeliner pencil, but it was hard to make it look wrinkly and not just like we'd drawn weird lines on his face!  He was happy with the end result, so it's all good!

1 comment:

anatomy 1 said...

No kidding, I was wondering where you have been? :)