Friday, February 8, 2013

Randomness

After our exhausting makeover (ha!), it was time for something to eat.  We had eaten a huge breakfast at IHOP just a few hours earlier, so we weren't all that hungry.  What I wanted was an Orange Julius.  Who doesn't love one of those?!  But, sadly, the Orange Julius had closed so we found the next-best thing.  The Cinnabon joint had yummy blender drinks.  I chose the Oreo version and my friend had the strawberry-banana.  They were de-lic-ious!


And, my new friend was a very good sport about taking random pictures of everything in the interest of blog material.  She even suggested we find some crazy dress for me to try on and she could take my picture.  I was tempted, but nothing jumped out at me.  Sadly, we ran out of time.....  We were too busy getting all dolled-up!  Maybe next time!

No comments: