Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Easter Eggs

Traditionally, we always have a big Easter egg hunt at Dori's on Easter Sunday. This year was no different.

Ellea was my partner is egg hunting. She had no interest in relinquishing baby Ellie, so she enlisted me to carry the basket and pick up the eggs. I'm sure if she was told to put the baby down or not hunt, she would've chosen the baby. That girl knows she only get so much baby-time, so she has to capitalize on it!



Little Andie was racing around with her grandma (aka, Lala) excitedly finding eggs. Not sure why she's showing this one to me. Maybe it's because her mama has a blog too so she's accustomed to constant photography, and she's trying to help me out. But I don't think her mom is quite the freak that I am about endless photos!

But I'm okay with being a photo-taking/blogging freak right now. I've accepted it. I don't know if my kids ever will, but I have.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Loretta I Love reading your blog. Your new color background is very pretty. Love Aunt Wanda