Friday, April 27, 2012

Sand in my Teeth

Wow! Thanks to Blogger, I now have ruined my record of hardly ever missing a daily post. I've been away from my computer since Thursday, but I had posts scheduled for every day and it looks like they didn't get published. Sorry about that, loyal followers. (There are one or two. I think.)

We made our first trip to the beach this year on a glorious 80 degree day this week. They didn't get it the water. It was fast and cold, but it's fun to play in the sand. Even when you're almost a teenager!


They pretended to make food. They recently have gotten us hooked on a few cooking shows on the Food Network. They presented Morgan, Glenn and I (the judges) with their dishes and we scored them. It was delicious. If you like sand.
These were Peanut Butter cookies with herbs. Good. A little gritty for my tastes.
No more pictures please.

No comments: