Thursday, April 19, 2012

Twins?

Glenn and I held babies together while their parents ate Easter dinner. It didn't last long because Ellea wolfed down her food and promptly tried to steal my baby. I stood my ground, but Glenn cannot tell his children no, so she stole his baby instead!

I'm holding Ellie, the 3 week old neice by marriage (kinda), and Glenn's got Will, his almost-three-month-old Great Nephew.
We look good with babies, don't ya think? I could handle another baby.

Sleepless nights.

Diapers.

Childbirth.

Sleepless nights.

I'm almost 39 years old.

Sleepless nights.

Maybe I'll just stick to fighting my daughter to hold other people's babies.

2 comments:

Jen said...

You know, the incidence of twins rises with "advanced maternal age"...you guys could totally do it!

Anonymous said...

Awww ... I love babies! Just think of their precious baby breath, soft skin and gummy smiles. *sigh* Guess I have baby on the brain too. :)
Angie