Thursday, April 19, 2012

Olive Garden

We took a mini-vacation when I had some training in Coeur d'Alene during the kids' spring break.  Coeur a'Alene is home to the Olive Garden restaurant nearest our home.  We never miss an opportunity to dine at Olive Garden.

I drank my favorite part of the meal.  I wish I could remember what was in this, but all I recollect was how fruity and sweet and wonderful this drink was.  I salivate just thinking about it.


Nicole and I have started splitting meals in restaurants.  She's so easy-going she'll eat about anything.  This is my all-time favorite dish at Olive Garden--Chicken Scampi.

Sorry the pictures are so funky.  I was too lazy to go get my camera out of the van, so swiped Glenn's phone instead. 

Ellea had the "Tour of Italy" because she loves Fettucine and Lasagne.  Well, she loves my lasagne, which I told her would be different than this.  

She still likes mine better. 

As she should.

No comments: