Sunday, February 5, 2012

Leaky Faucet

The faucet at the utility sink in the laundry room dripped for months. It drove me crazy, but I kept waiting for "someone else" to fix it. Finally, I realize that it wasn't annoying anyone else quite like it was me, so I stopped by the hardware store, thinking they'd be able to tell me exactly what part I needed. Turns out they needed more information than it's got two handles and it drips.


Thank goodness for Google. I was able to look up Delta faucets and figure out which model it was and what part I needed. Almost. It took two trips to the hardware store, but I did eventually fix it. All. By. Myself. Didn't even ask the hardware guy for help, just marched into that store and bought the part (twice). Yeah, me.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's so awesome! Here's a primitive "man grunt" going your way(think Tim Allen from Home Improvement)! :)
-Angie

Jen said...

You are impressive!

anatomy 1 said...

Yep, sometimes we just have to do it ourselves! You go girl!