Saturday, February 11, 2012

Words of Wisdom with Chocolate

I copied down some great quotes from the different speakers at the Idaho Leads meeting I went to at the Coeur d'Alene Resort. I thought I'd share.


In a relationship, you can be right, or you can be in it.
(Isn't that just too true?!!)


You can’t wait for success, you have to kick-start it.


The future arrives too soon and in the wrong order.


Failure is okay. Get over it.



If you set your goals ridiculously high and it’s a failure,
you fail above everyone else’s successes.


I'll also share the super-duper yummylicious cheesecake they fed us after dinner........



I wish you could taste it, but until that come up with that technology (mark my words!), you'll just have to admire it on your computer.

Now wipe the drool from your chin. It's embarrassing.

No comments: