Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Sportsmanship


Our Boise weekend wasn't quite over after the basketball games and outing to Dairy Queen. We also attended Mass together on Saturday night. After Mass, they handed out the trophies for the Sportsmanship award. This being a Catholic basketball tournament, they really emphasize that this award is the true focus of the weekend. Glenn told his team from the start that they should aim to win that trophy. It must've paid off, because they won for the girls' division! It is a beautiful trophy, and after Mass we took lots of team pictures, but I don't typically think to bring my camera to Church, so I don't have any great photos of the pround team and their coach!



If I get a better picture from someone, I'll post it, but until then, if you squint, you can see the trophy sitting in the middle of this table and to the right. We went out to dinner at the Macaroni Grill after church to celebrate!

No comments: