Friday, March 22, 2013

Mary Mangini

This dear woman died this morning at 2:00 a.m.  She was my grandmother, and she was one-of-a-kind.  Full of life for 95 years.  She'd been declining for several months, so her passing was no surprise, but somehow that doesn't make saying goodbye any easier, does it?


She is now happily reunited with her husband who died 23 years ago and my father who left us 18 years ago.  Ellea pointed out that she also gets to see all the dogs she had before this one.  :)

I love you, Grandma Mary.  You will be sorely missed.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Loretta and Family,
I just read about the passing of your Grandmother and want to offer our sympathy. I remember meeting her at your wedding. May all of your fond memories help ease your tears and keep her in your hearts.
Love and sympathy from the Kaufman's

Clementine said...

I'm so sorry for your loss. Thinking of you and your family.
Krista

anatomy 1 said...

Ahhh, I remember meeting her at your wedding too. We are thinking about you and your family :(

Jen said...

We are sorry to hear about your grandma. Ellen's comment made me smile though.