Thursday, March 21, 2013

Wild Animals

We saw a moose while we were in Spokane.  Up close and personal....


Granted it was inside the HUGE Cabella's store.  It's a 125,000-square-feet and we'd heard for years how cool it is and decided it was time to go check it out.


They have some pretty amazing displays all throughout the store.  And yes, they're all "real" animals.


And the best part?  It's free!


They even have a big aquarium with all kinds of fish (trout, catfish, etc).   This is us in front of the aquarium, but all you can see is the reflection off the glass.  Darn cell phone camera.  I was tempted to bring in my nice camera, but it seemed odd to be packing around a big camera like some tourist!  I've gotta invest in a small point and shoot that I can slip into my purse!


Morgan was especially interested in Cabella's.  Who needs a mall?  He even came away with a Cabella's hat.  Just what he needed, another hat!

1 comment:

Clementine said...

did you shoot the lazer guns? They often give away free tokens for the "shooting range" when you walk in. My boys like that part the best. :)