Friday, August 19, 2011

County Fair, Here we Come



We are currently in the throes of the County Fair. As you read these, we are cleaning stalls, showing animals, eating loads of junk food and running around with friends. Wait. My kids are doing all that. I'm reading a book, sitting in the bleachers and eating loads of junk food.



The night before the fair I was taking pictures for record books, printing pictures, giving Zip a haircut, doing laundry and cursing Glenn for going to bed early (sorry, honey!).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Weeyouuu ... What a busy, busy pace you all keep! Makes me want'a take a NAP ... Guess you never got those iris planted (LoL)

anatomy 1 said...

I feel really bad I couldn't come see them :( Still in interviews at 6:30pm on a FRIDAY! YUK! Let me know all the great details!