Monday, August 22, 2011

Idaho County Fair, Day One

Our Fair odyssey started out last Wednesday. The dog show started at 9:30 am and lasted until four. It was a looong day! I was grateful we had the camper down there so we could spend some time appreciating it's air conditioning!

Nicole did very well with our Schnauzer, Zip. It's quite miraculous how well-behaved he can be. In any other venue, he'd be barking and carrying on. He comes to the Idaho County Fair dog show, and he barely makes a noise. God is good!

Here they are doing the Three Minute Down (third to the right). He did great, except he saw me at one point and got up. I felt bad. I need to hide better next time.

The end of the day. These girls are smiling because not only did they have fun, they're also grateful that it's over! This is Nicole's friend, Chaye, who talked her into taking dog 4-H with her (Nicole took a two year break from it). I think they may do it again next year.


Morgan had a great day also. He was especially tickled that his Godmother, Donna (Glenn's sis), came to watch.


He and Zoey did very well together. Here he is with the Judge getting ready to do the "Figure 8." He's leaning over to give Zoey a kiss first. He kissed her every chance he got. I asked him why and said because he was so happy with her! Alrighty then. I'd say she deserves a few more kisses!

No comments: