Thursday, August 4, 2011

Old Friends

I made time to see an old friend from my Sandpoint-days while we were there. Jen and I are thinking we haven't seen each other since my wedding which was 16 years ago. Very sad! We had a fabulous visit and she's still the same fun, bubbly girl I remember! She was SO excited to see me! I wish more people showed such enthusiasm when I walked into a room!! We had a great visit and met her hubby, Pradeep, who she met and married in Nepal when she was in the Peace Corps and their two adorable little girls.Me and Jen with her 2 year old, Raina.


Out of the blue, one of my girls asked Glenn if he would "flip" them. This is something is sometimes (rarely, because I'm always skeptical!) does to me while we are western swing dancing. Jen's girls jumped right in and joined in the fun. This is 6-year-old Asia.

Raina had to be talked into it and once was enough for her! Usually when Glenn starts this, it goes on for several rounds until he can take no more! What a guy--a human jungle gym!

No comments: