Saturday, October 22, 2011

Birthday Morn

We started out Glenn's birthday with breakfast and presents. Yummy sausage links and homemade waffles. We never have hot breakfasts on school days, so it was a treat. I even set my alarm clock for 15 minutes earlier than normal. (That doesn't sound like much, but this is me we're talking about! That's 15 precious minutes of morning sleepin'!)


Glenn tells me that he had considered cancelling on our "plans" to have dinner with friends in Lewiston that night. He was feeling guilty about not including the kids. Sure am glad he didn't try that. Don't know how I would've fixed that one! Probably just pouted. It would've been tough for him. Does he please the kids or please the wife?

You know what they say. . . . "If momma ain't happy, ain't nobody happy!!"

No comments: