Friday, October 7, 2011

Dessert Drinks

I don't do much drinking, but when I do, my drinks must be yummy. Sweet. Like little desserts in a cup.

Strawberry Daiquiris fit the bill.


Candi introduced me to another sweet drink that was right up my alley..... Chocolate Cake shots. What?!! I love all things chocolate, so how did I not know about these things?! And the craziest part? There's no chocolate liquor of any sort in the drink (there's also no cake, but I assume you know these things...). It's some trick of the taste buds or something. It's Hazelnut Liquor and Vanilla Vodka. You're supposed to follow it with a lemon, but I don't understand that part. Why would I consume chocolate and then torture myself with a sour chaser?

It was probably a good thing that she only had enough mix for one shot each. And then we pigged out on her chocolate candy stash, so it was all good!

1 comment:

anatomy 1 said...

No worries, I'll make sure and have more "mixings" next time. Glad you enjoyed it!