Sunday, October 16, 2011

English

Not the language. The saddle. Nicole has been itching to try out my old English saddle for a long time. We finally located the saddle pad and cinch. We were going to put it on my horse, but he was too fat! So out came Joe. Only a little less fat, but it fit!




She was so tickled to finally get to ride English! We might have to get this girl a few lessons. Glenn says, "What's the difference? Riding is riding." True, but it's different. Trust me on this one, honey.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

O.K., I'll fine tune my Horse Clicks search a little bit, to include english types now! LOL

anatomy 1 said...

Great! Tell Glenn to believe us: I have ridden since I was 4 years old and english is HARD! Let Nicole know that I have a new english saddle, girth (to fit a big horse) and pad that I am not using. She is more than welcome to borrow them!