Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Cat Woman

Homecoming week at school and Nicole dressed up for "Hero" day on Monday. Unfortunately, she and one other girl were the only 7th/8th graders who did. I was afraid she'd be mortified, but she was so tickled with her get-up that she just didn't care! You go girl! I'm so glad she has the confidence that I lacked at her age!


I wanted a picture before she got on the bus. Ellea said, "You know, if she takes your picture, she'll put it on her blog......" To be polite, I asked Nicole permission to put it on my blog. "Sure," she said, "I love it when you put my picture on your blog." Yippee. A willing victim to my crazy blogging ways!

1 comment:

anatomy 1 said...

Wow, how old is this girl again?! She looks great. I agree, I would never have had that type of confidence at her age. She is awesome!