Monday, October 10, 2011

Tailgating

We had a fun day on Saturday basking in the glorious sunshine, eating lots of food and listening to the vandal football game on the radio. Well...... some of us listened. Other's just said once in awhile, "What's the score?" It was never good. We lost. That's pretty normal any more. We had fun anyway!

It was homecoming at U of I. The fam went up Friday night and stayed with Tony and Paige. The kids and I went to the Homecoming parade with Paige and her girls. Emily invited Nicole to join her on the parade float that she was on. She's helping with a Halloween haunted house that's a fundraiser for some wonderful charity that I cannot recall right now. Emily and Nicole got to dress up in costumes (scary clowns) and throw candy. I was heartbroken that I didn't have my camera. I'm hoping if I bribe Paige with some high quality chocolate, she'll send me a couple pics to share......

After the parade, it was off to the Kibbie Dome for some tailgating with Glenn's family.
Morgan plays nicely with his cousins. He played with Sam a fair amount. He only got hurt by Sam twice. Sam can be a tad rambunctious. Here Morgan is "racing" Ben.





Jen kindly took a picture of me and Ben. She understands a blogger's need to have photographic evidence of all things.






Ellea is always grateful for a little Ben-time. Andie was there too, but has no use for us Poxleitners unless her parents are away!

I also got to snuggle a new baby. Ben's Auntie Beth and her baby Clara were there. She was sick, but that doesn't keep me away! Ben's Oma. Cynthia, was there also. I enjoy her. The first thing she says to me? "I totally Blog stalk you!" That's the biggest compliment she could've given me!

Hi Cynthia. Have a great day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Loretta--great fun to see you even though I feel as though I see you every day!
Cynthia