Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Day After

Glenn and I played hooky from work and went to Lewiston together the day after my birthday.

It was a beautifully warm spring day.

We had lunch at Red Lobster. Broiled scallops and garlic shrimp scampi. It was yummy. And we split a strawberry pina colada. It was extra-yummy!
We did a little shopping and had a good time. Or, I had a good time, and Glenn was a good sport. We got home and some of the kids had eaten already and some hadn't. I figured they could fend for themselves.

Close to 8pm, Ellea asked me what was for dinner (we normally eat around six!). Told her whatever she made herself. She looked a little startled at that information. She left with Glenn for a little while and when they returned she told him she thought mom had dinner ready. He told her he didn't think I was making dinner. She asked me again what was for dinner when she came in. Apparently, she didn't believe me the first time!

I might have to make them feed themselves more often! They're a little spoiled!

No comments: