Saturday, May 19, 2012

Ears

I blogged a year ago about my friend, Candi, breeding her mare to a donkey.

The proud papa. Not really. I don't think he keeps tabs on his offspring.


Meet "May." How cute is she? Thankfully, mules tend to look more like their horse mamas and not their donkey dads so much. Except for maybe those ears!

Nicole and I fell in love with her sweet personality. She seems much more inquisitive and friendly than her other horse baby that Candi has had. And she has this adorable tendency to kick up her back legs when you scratch her rump. Not sure how cute that would be when she gets older...

1 comment:

anatomy 1 said...

Thanks for the blog on "May" :) Wish I could have been there when you met her, but hope you got lots pics. I think Marv even likes her!! Come by and visit anytime, miss you guys!