Saturday, May 5, 2012

Another Date

Glenn and I have done remarkably well with the whole "Date-a-month" plan that I dreamed up back in January. In April we even managed two dates on one day! It was crazy!
I had planned a day off from work because I had worked extra hours that week and he offered to take me out to lunch. Then we were discussing that we should go out to dinner sometime soon with some friends. He asked me when we should schedule it and I said, "tonight!" No time like the present, right?

Dinner was at a Mexican restaurant which was fitting since this couple joined us on our favorite (and only!) trip to Puerto Vallarta, Mexico. It was just like Mexico, except the weather wasn't as warm, we didn't drink as freely, and the food wasn't quite as fabulous. Other than that, it was exactly the same!

No comments: