Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Mother's Day Card

The hubby made me a Mother's Day card this year. That was a first! I've received plenty of homemade cards from the kiddos, but never from Glenn. This is what it said:

Amazing, Beautiful, Caring,
Determined, Eager, Fun,
Great, Honest, Interesting,
J?, Kool!!!, Loving,
Mom, Nice, Outstanding,
Positive, QT, Responsible,
Stylish, Totally Awesome,
Under-appreciated, Very supportive,
Wise, Xtra cute,
Young, ZZZ's [I like my sleep!!]


(inside)
Besides all that,
you are the best
mom anyone
could have!!!

Awww. How sweet is that? It melted my heart when he denied having the kids help him. He made it all by himself!! Not bad for a guy who used to say, "Mother's Day? You're not my mother." !!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You do have such a WONDERFUL GUY for a husband!! Your blog brought tears to my eyes and a lump in my throat! Your dad always said that about me until after a few years of me being mom to his kids!?!?! Love you ALL so much (((HUGS)))Mom