Monday, December 26, 2011

Christmas 2011

Much to Glenn's dismay, we always open our presents Christmas morning. He grew up opening gifts Christmas Eve. Then they'd go to midnight Mass and Santa came while they were gone! He has suggested to his kids that we should open all our gifts Christmas Eve.

It pleases me to no end that they refuse!! I agree with them that if we opened them all Christmas eve, what would we do Christmas morning? You'd lose that anticipation! And getting up early-- that's my favorite! It's the only day of the year that I do it without grumbling!


Every year I talk about not overdoing it with the Christmas presents, but somehow they fill half the living room!!

But these darling kids deserve every last gift they get. They're the best.

Merry Christmas!

No comments: