Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Horse Shed

Glenn kindly volunteered to build our horses a shelter this year. Don't feel too sorry for them that they didn't have a shelter prior to Glenn's kindness. Horses in the wild don't have barns. They stand under trees just like ours always have. I've always dreamed of them having a shelter, but knew they'd be fine without one. Hopefully, they'll actually use the shed when the weather's bad. Who knows? They're stubborn sometimes.



My foreman. Isn't he cute? He's also very talented.



The foreman's assistant. She's cute, too. Not quite as talented, but it's hard to find good help around here.



2 comments:

anatomy 1 said...

Great! Hopefully your horses are more grateful than mine with their shelter. Mine tend to use it as a "litter box" unless I actually lock one of them in it as a stall. Takes more cleaning that I would really like. Can they not poop outside?

Anonymous said...

Being the hard core Californian that I am,... "burrrr, Idaho winters" ... I must say, your horses and I have been waiting a long time for this! It's so exciting!
: D