Thursday, December 8, 2011

Cousins

We took the kids up to Moscow last weekend to visit my brother and his family. The first order of business on Saturday was dinner. We ate at a yummy Italian joint called, "Gambino's." We all rolled out of there fat and happy, just like a person should at a good Italian place!

The kids got a kick out of the revolving doors. We don't have such things around Cottonwood! I felt a little better about it when the staff told us we were the first customers to take a picture of it!

Sunday was all about seeing The Muppet Movie. I am a big Muppet fan. I think I was more excited about this movie than my kids were! It was a decent movie, but unless you're desperate to see it ASAP, I'd wait for the DVD. It is fun to see The Muppets in action again for those of us who grew up on them!


When Tony's oldest, Emily (age 13--and then some!), asked me to french braid her hair, I took it as a compliment. This girl takes her hair very seriously. I don't braid much (funny, my girls never ask me to do it), so it took me awhile, but I was pleased with the results. I assume since Emily didn't take it out, it passed her standards as well!

No comments: