Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Shopping Date

Hubby and I went on a date last night! We also did some shopping for a few Christmas gifts. First stop was a Whopper for Glenn to tide him over until dinner! I tried to post to my blog from Glenn's smart phone, but couldn't get the picture to post so I gave up!

It's tricky to take a self-portrait with a camera phone because there's no shutter-release button to feel with your finger. It's just an icon on the screen. It took three tries, but we managed!

The best part of the night was our dinner date with our dear friends, Marv and Candi. We always have so much fun with them. Aren't great friends the best?

We ate at our all time favorite restaurant, Bo-Jack's. And Glenn still owed me a dinner on his employer's dime as my "payment" for helping with his customer appreciation dinner this year. It was great: good company, good food, and someone else foots the bill (at one of the spendier places in town)!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

No offense ... But does Cottonweed have a spendy resturant? ... I'm so BAD!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Opps ... Cottonwood ...