Thursday, December 1, 2011

Girl Time!

I so often spend time with Nicole doing horsie stuff, and she and I went to that horse show recently, so I decided that Ellea and I needed some mommy & me time. We discussed our options and decided to spend a day in Lewiston eating out, shopping and getting our nails done.


We invited two of her favorite (adult) cousins, Christina and Jen. Those two opted for pedicures. Ahhhhh. Can't you just feel the delightfully warm water on your tootsies? Makes me wanna go stick my feet in the kitchen sink. Well, no. That wouldn't be quite as nice, I guess.


Ellea wanted a manicure since you can't show off your toes in the winter. If you're really tough, you can show off your toes in the winter. Or if you live in Mexico. Ellea used to try to wear flip flops year-round, because she's part Eskimo. She must be all grown up now, wearing sensible footwear in the winter and all.


I had an employee of the salon take this picture. I don't think photography is her thing. I love the massive gray wall over our heads!



And, the finished product!! Ellea's hands are on the bottom left. She chose a pink polish with lime-green tips. Very cute!



After some polish, we went shopping and then got a baby Ben fix at Dori's. The baby time was probably Ellea's favorite part of the whole day! I could've saved a ton of money and just babysat Ben instead!!! But I'm glad we did it. It was fun!

3 comments:

Jen said...

Let's do it again!

Unknown said...

Yes! Soon!

Anonymous said...

HEY, where's the heat controlled, reclining massage chair?