Saturday, December 31, 2011

Good Friends, Good Wine


Marv and Candi came for dinner the other night. They brought me my favorite wine--Moscato. They also brought something called "ChocoVine: The taste of dutch chocolate and fine red wine." I had a good chuckle when I saw it. It looks rather like chocolate milk. But, hey, I'm game for anything containing chocolate, so why not?


It did indeed have the consistency of chocolate milk. It was like chocolate milk with a kick! It reminded me of kahlua and cream but without the coffee flavor, which suits me just fine since I don't like coffee. It was quite delightful, to be honest.


After our yummy lasagne dinner (if I do say so myself!), Morgan talked Marv into playing Batman on the Wii. He made a good Robin to Morgan's Batman!

And we rounded out our fun evening with some games. We started with a rousing game of "Spoons." If you've never played spoons, you're missing out: the first person to get four of a kind grabs a spoon and everyone else scrambles to get one also. There's one less spoon than people to make it exciting!

No comments: