Friday, July 1, 2011

Annie Up

I played Indian Poker for the first time. That's probably not a politically correct name, but is there another? I'll have to look into that. For now, we'll just call if Indian Poker. Grandma and Morgan played also. I think Ellea won. I know I didn't.
There was some discussion about what you say when you're bidding. The girls were convinced that you say "Annie up" which I found amusing. As per usual, they think I know nothing and doubted me greatly when I argued it was actually "ante up." I don't know much about poker, but I know that much! Why is it they never believe that I know what I'm talking about?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the photo posted with the blog ...
Love & Hugs, Ante Barb :D

Anonymous said...

Trust me...you not knowing anything will continue until they are mothers themselves!
Cynthia